Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"It's suicide for diverticulitis"

- overheard two seats in front of me at the 18:45 showing of Batman Begins at the Vista Theater, in reference to popcorn.

I feel a little TC-manic right now. But...
That movie.
Is fucking.
awesome. great.

He's all: "I'm not going to kill you, but I don't have to save you"

So pure, so good! (I don't trust myself when I start using exclamation points).
That is my kind of superhero. One who attempts to define himself by the most arduous of all human traits: the ability to keep an even keel.

And, not to brag, but I saw Nelly Furtado standing on the sidewalk outside of Malo on my walk home. So, I'm not sweating it either.
And I just read in Entertainment Weekly that Joseph Gordon-Levitt next project is a thriller wherein he - and I quote - "plays the shady pediatrician lover of ex-Parker's star Mo'Nique". Sigh.

Now, it's 21:25, so that means - that's right - I'm off to the gym.

4 comments:

robyn said...

i keep forgetting what diverticulitis means, but it's such a great word to say.

Anonymous said...

It's a great quote.

Anonymous said...

sarah holmes lebo! so i was bored, googling random people from my past, and i stumbled across this blog - too bad we lost touch - i remember the beaches off highway one, that bookstore on pacific avenue. email me, if you can guess who - sputzero@hotmail.com . ever been to reno?

Anonymous said...

wait, wait, i remember what diverticulitis means:

inflammation of a diverticulum of the colon(we all have one) that is marked by abdominal pain or tenderness often accompanied by fever, chills, and cramping. It is a rare complication of exessive anal sex (be careful out there)!!!!
I learned it from my best friend Dr. Sarah Lebo :-)