Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Quick Film Club Retort Over Eggs and Chinese Broccoli


my miniature brother
Originally uploaded by Sarah Lebo.
Alex: I hated Everything is Illuminated.

Sarah: I thought it was great.

Alex: It was the worst movie of the year. It was so boring. You only like it because of Frodo. That character was so passive.

Sarah: Yes he was passive, and might I add that your Baggins suggestion is off base.. Eugene Hutz is what is amazing about this movie. The Odessian character arcs are great. Hutz is like one giant Kindersurprise within the milky-chocolatey happy-sad shell of this movie. I also found myself strangely attracted to him. I feel vulnerable now about my movie opinions and am now hesitant to tell you what I really thought about Thumbsucker. God, what a breakfast Alex, thanks.

Alex: (punitively) Lebo, finish the bread and cheese. Eat all your lox! Don't drop any more of that triple cream brie onto the carpet. We just got rid of an infestation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good format

alex or eric said...

I never used the word "infestation." I don't know how to pronounce it all proper like.
Anyway, I stand by my opinion which by the way is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!