Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Amor Vincit Omnia


Amor Vincit Omnia
Originally uploaded by Sarah Lebo.

Ok, I dont want to lay a trip on you but it's getting hot in here. I've had to take off almost all my clothes. When cometing the bathtub, a piece of sweat fell twain my eyes and another right up in one. Whilst swiffering the kitchen floor in the halfassed way only the Swiffer is capable of doing, my *upper arm* began to perspire. My insecurities related to wearing sleeveless shirts have had to be chucked today.I am consuming high grade sticky icky New Zealand Artisan water from Trader Joe's, so don't worry, if you were about to start. My couch is filled with down, and is covered with fancy wool fabric. My chairs are similarly dressed. Where do I sit?

On the Soundock, a soundtrack to sweating:
The Ballad of Judas Priest and Frankie Lee: b. Dylan
No Cars Go: Arcade Fire
Something Queeny by Keane
Nautical Disaster: Tragically Hip
Auf Auchse: Franz Ferdinand

1 comment:

robyn said...

guy looks a bit like michael douglas, non?

you need to get one of those fine mesh chair hammocks and set it up in front of a fan so that the moving air can wholly encircle you and you can perhaps have just taken a shower with your clothes on.

i have gone swimming twice this year, both times in my clothes (mostly).

and true freedom can be found in the sleeveless top.

what is it: 30? 32? 38? w/ humidity?

feel your blood thinning.