Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Cardiac Fire

If I had a stick,
I'd bang it on a drum and
I'd hook myself up to an amplifier
and electric-spark myself across the stage.
If I were to trip or twitch in the process,
I could make it look like part of the show.
I have witnessed the twitch, and the clapping.
I was tripped, but I fell into the Arcade Fire, and I was held by the heat for a moment in time.
By the end of tonight, my right eye was stung by a bead of sweat,
brought forth down my forehead by several Newtons of
blue light, accordion-sucked air, and
uncorked heartbeats.
A band that covers Naive Melody (this must be the place);
A band that offers us Beast of Burden and Cinnamon Girl as background while
the cymbals are set up;
A band that drums on any surface regardless of its density
can only reflect white joy off of its wall of sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about accordion sheet music christmas free
. You can check it out at accordion sheet music christmas free


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder