Friday, January 28, 2005

Arachnids and Weathervanes



Originally uploaded by Sarah Lebo.
A circus. A travelling salesman. Something Wicked This Way Comes.

I don't think John McCain's aryan wife had a hand in the creation of that scary film, but she could have.
I just saw her on the TV. On The Larry King Show.
No one but Larry King could better embody the definition of the word "sycophant". If you didnt know who he was, that muppet body wouldnt point to sycophantic tendencies, but there you have it.

5 comments:

JEB said...

Larry King once wrote: "Everybody loves a good Jewish joke." Does this mean everybody loves him?

=the rest of this comment was removed by the web police=

SHL said...

Wait...did something really get removed by the web police?
Amazing. I want to take this moment to thank my agent.

Anonymous said...

This is the web police!!

I will only allow positive comments about S.H. Lebo to be posted here, You all know that she will not accept any critisism!!!


Right S.H. Lebo?

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about accordion sales california
. You can check it out at accordion sales california


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. daniel dae kim is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.